This week I fixed the cabin in place and set about getting the groundwork done around it and the tree.
That was followed once it was dry by getting the groundwork painted and making sure it blended in with what I had done already.
A few more plants and leaves were added for colour and visual effect. The pumpkin on the bench outside the cottage dictated autumn and so I went with leaves on the ground rather than just a few on my deadish looking tree. I also started to paint the edge of the base to tidy things up a bit.
The final touch for this week was adding a barrel, some rubble and planks. Some more rubble needs to be painted and I have a couple of boxes to add on as well as a steers skull but these will be finishing touches for next week.
All being well I will get the figure painted up for next week and that will complete the diorama.