Motivated by the idea that I would allow myself to get more work done on the Barn if I got one more mounted knight done I set about achieving that aim.
I wasn’t feeling the love for this figure which to some extent is reflected in the end result. I got lazy with the heraldry and chose to go for simple lines. I suspect I might do the same on a couple of the others. In some ways it is more realistic anyway, not every knight or his entourage had detailed and flamboyant coats or arms. Still, I’ll leave you to decide if you like him or not. For my part he will fit in just fine and although he is predominantly white he will add appropriate contrast once the base mounting starts.
Well, if you haven’t guessed already then the aim for next week is to get the Barn as near as possible completed. Looking at where I’ve got to with it then I’m only left with the two sections which make the roof. There are all other bits to do as well though, the doors which come seperate being a good example, but these can be done further down the line. If all goes well you’ll have a more or less completed Barn to look at next week which, if nothing else, will make a change from looking at a mounted knight.