Welcome to this weeks Miniatures & Musings!
TIM’s Mid Week Miniature
This week we have yet another Knuckleduster miniature, this one goes by the name of Johnny Deuce. I still have quite a few more in my to do pile but as I have a number of others figures as well I have primed some of them in the hope that next week I can treat you to something different.
Well It Made Me Laugh …
Great Film Lines
I’m not in need of new modelling ideas at the moment, I’ve got more than enough to keep me busy for years as things currently stand but I had an idea. Now it’s far from an original one but I got to thinking that great film lines would provide an excellent source for diorama ideas, always assuming you can find the right fìgure(s) that is. So I got to thinking about great movie lines and came up with the following inspirational short list:
- “I’ll be back” – Terminator
- “Go ahead, make my day” – Dirty Harry, Sudden Impact
- “We rob banks” – Bonnie and Clyde
- “I see dead people” – The 6th Sense
- “It’s alive! It’s alive!” – Frankenstein
- “I feel the need – the need for speed” – Top Gun
- “Say hello to my little friend” – Scarface
- “Yippie-ki-yay mother fucker” – Die Hard
- “Why so serious?” – The Dark Knight
- “You talkin’ to me?” – Taxi Driver
Obviously the potential is limitless so as and when I come up with others I will refine the list accordingly.
Feel free to make suggestions.
This week TIM has been listening to …
“Pinball Wizard” by The Who.
This week TIM has been watching …
“Jerry Maguire” starring Tom Cruise. Notwithstanding the height difference (I’m a fare bit taller) I’ve often been mistaken for Tom due to my winning smile and good looks, perhaps that’s why I like his films. OK I just like his films!
No matter how far you push the envelope it remains stationery.
Until next time.