As tempted as I was to do more work on the Barn I decided to knuckle down and get another mounted knight done. I was in the right mood for something a little more detailed and fancied something a bit brighter on the colour scale too. I settled on a green and white combination. Not the brightest but far more vibrant than the colour pallette I have been using of late. I also decided to go for a check pattern. It seemed like a good idea at the time but proved to be very time consuming. Having said that I was more than a little chuffed with the end result.
Some photo’s below starting with some work in progress shots.
Getting this little chap completed left me feeling motivated to get some of the others done. I think I will try to take advantage of my mood and look to get another mounted figure done in the coming week.