This week unusually went to plan. Well from a modelling perspective that is. The aim was to get the outside of the Blacksmiths painted and that is what I managed to achieve.
As gar as colour schemes go I went with pretty much the same as I had done with the Mill with the brick and stone work and all the timber elements all painted in the some colours. This wasn’t out of laziness but out of logic. Although the buildings could have been built at different times and therefore weathered differently I figured the rock, stone and timbers would have all come from the same quarry and woodlands and therefore chose to maintain an element of uniformity.
As the painting methods, colours and paints used have all been referenced in earlier posts I am going to be bone idle and not repeat those details again here. I’ll spare you more words this week and just move on to the images instead.
With the Blacksmiths all but done it was time to fix it to the main base and start working on the surrounding base area.
Well that’s as far as I got this week. Not sure what I’ll do next week. On throne hand I want to do more on the Blacksmiths base work, on the other I need to deal with that tree.