Another simple paint job this week and a return to the colour green. More importantly though another knight down!
I confess it has been tempting at times to simply go with less knights in the diorama but then I started feeling guilty about being lazy and decided I had to finish what I started. It isn’t painting knights which is the problem, in fact once this project is complete I will almost certainly be painting some others, it’s more a case of wanting to see the project come to an end. This one has been running for months and months now and I’m growing impatient to see it completed. That said I’m equally conscious that the last 10% is where most mistakes happen so I need to remain focused.
Only a couple to go now and then I can have more fun doing base work. Meanwhile images below.